- Graphology Course
- 2 (Registered)
A Basic Course in Graphology
How to Understand the Signs and Symbols in Handwriting
About the Course
Graphology Fundamentals is a basic course in Graphology that shows you how to identify and understand the meaning of signs and symbols in handwriting.
By the end of the course you will be able to identify and understand the meaning of these signs in any sample of handwriting.
The course consists of 5 modules and these in turn are divided into individual lessons that follow a step-by-step process. Each lesson is designed to be clear and easily accessible and you are never overwhelmed with too much information at any one time.
During the course you will have access to your tutor by email. You are welcome to ask for help and advice at any stage of your studies.
- The course consists of 5 Modules with up to 7 lessons in each module
- 32 lessons in total are packed with the very best content.
- Starting from basics, lessons are designed to familiarize you with the techniques of Graphology
- You will learn how to identify and understand the meaning of signs in any sample of handwriting.
- Numerous handwriting samples will be discussed and explained to give you practical training
- The Course content is designed and written by a professional, experienced graphologist.
- You will have guidance and access to your tutor throughout the course.
MODULE 1 INTRODUCTION TO GRAPHOLOGY
The purpose and uses of Graphology. Tools and techniques. How to start your own handwriting sample collection.
MODULE 2 LAYOUT, MARGINS, ELABORATION, RHYTHM
An introduction to some basic signs and indicators in handwriting and what they mean.
MODULE 3 DIRECTIONS AND CONNECTIONS
Directions of lines, Slant, Connections and Pressure
MODULE 4 ZONES, SIZE AND SPACING
How writers claim their space. Zones and the significance of Size and Space.
MODULE 5 INDIVIDUAL LITTLE SIGNS IN HANDWRITING
Special little Signs in handwriting and what they mean