Applied Graphology – How Handwriting Reveals Personality
- Graphology Course
- 0 (Registered)
How to write a Personality Report
How to write a personality report by using information obtained from the signs and symbols in handwriting.
In this course you will see how everything comes together. This is where you will apply everything that you know about signs and symbols in handwriting to the understanding of personality.
Information gathered from handwriting will give you considerable insight into a writer’s personality. This course’s step-by-step system will enable you to apply this knowledge to the writing of any personality report with confidence.
Graphology can provide you with a lot of information. But it can only help you if you are able to make practical use of it.
On their own, signs in handwriting mean very little. They only have meaning when they are related to personality. And they only have value if they can help you to understand the person behind the handwriting.
In this course you will be guided through a process that will enable you to analyze a sample of handwriting confidently and write a personality report about it with authority.
In the Course you will get:
- 8 Modules with 55 lessons and many hours of content!
- A course designed and written by a professional, experienced graphologist.
- Modules that are divided into short, easily managed lessons so that you won’t be overwhelmed.
- Valuable hands-on learning experience using many handwriting samples.
- Information-packed practical training that will reveal many aspects of personality
- A rich and stimulating learning experience that will open new doors for you
- And finally the know-how to write a personality report with confidence
Let’s get started!
SECTION 1 THE PILLARS OF PERSONALITY
The Pillars of Personality
SECTION 2 SELF-IMAGE AND SELF-ESTEEM
Self-image and Self-esteem
SECTION 3 ENERGY AND DRIVE
Energy and Drive
SECTION 4 PERSONALITY TYPES
SECTION 5 TEMPERAMENT, MOOD AND EMOTIONS
Temperament, Mood and Emotions
SECTION 6 INTELLIGENCE AND THINKING
Intelligence and Thinking
SECTION 7 FEARS AND STRESSES
Fears and Stresses
SECTION 8 WAYS OF COPING
Methods of Coping