School Bullying and Victimization
Children don’t know how to cope with bullying by themselves. And they won’t talk about it either because they are afraid to make things worse.
A child who feels shy or insecure is easy prey for victimization. And it’s an unfortunate fact that bullies have an uncanny ability to sniff this out.
So while a child is learning to cope with the demanding social and academic pressures of school he or she may also be contending with humiliation and victimization on a daily basis.
As a parent or teacher –
You need to know if your child is being victimized. And you need to have as much information as possible about the thug who is doing the bullying.
You’ll find that you can get an amazing amount of information about a bully and his mindset directly from his handwriting.
But of course not everyone is an expert handwriting analyst. So that is where School Bullying comes in because it was written with the express purpose of helping you to get to the important information quickly and easily.
“School Bullying” has just enough detail for you to get the necessary know-how so that you can spot a troublemaker simply by looking at his handwriting.
Not only will it help you to understand the devious workings of a bully’s mind; it will also help you to see beyond his seemingly innocent appearance so that you can zoom in to the real truth.
In “School Bullying” you will get:
- A Blueprint for discovering the 10 red flags in handwriting that warn you about bullying
- Handwriting samples of bullies and victims explained
- An amazingly simple recipe for identifying violence in handwriting
- A sure-fire way to recognize one of the most revealing hallmarks of a bully – and discover the dangerous implications.
- A simple method to find out what type of child is most likely to be bullied
- The ability to recognize any child who puts up a sign that says “kick me” – and discover the most important factors that make a child ready bait for bullying.
- Insight into classroom conditions that help to create a climate for bullying
- The most important reasons for the present upsurge in bullying
- The know how to help you to address the problem of bullying at your school
and much more….
It’s essential for parents and teachers to learn as much as possible about bullying before irrevocable damage is done.
The ability to discover these things from handwriting is a skill that you can easily acquire – and what’s more, it’s a permanent asset.
With the help of “School Bullying” you won’t need any previous knowledge of handwriting analysis. It’s quick to understand and easy to apply.
This book about school bullying and handwriting is the first of its kind. There is no other like it anywhere.
Access it now and arm yourself against those mini playground terrorists.