How to Identify the Signs of Genius in Handwriting
There are various signs of genius in handwriting that point to intelligence, creative ability or giftedness of a special nature.
You just have to know how to read the signs.
There’s a wonderful quote by Goethe that I have pinned up above my computer because it’s so inspirational:
“Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”
It’s a particularly special quote because it reminds us that we can all tap into that special magic within us if only we are bold enough to take action on our dreams.
Of course we can’t all be geniuses. But each and every one of us has a spark of creativity within us – a spark that could even contain a seed of genius.
Genius and Intelligence
Today we understand that genius is giftedness of a very special nature.
There are people in many different walks of life who may have a special gift in art or literature, in science or music, in technology or finance and even in sport.
Genius and Creativity
During my research while I was writing The Mark of Genius I discovered that there was a strong element of creativity in almost every genius that I came across.
This is because genius and creativity go hand in hand. They are both about new ways of thinking, conceptualizing and doing things.
Another thing that surprised me about the genius handwritings that I studied was that so many of them showed such passion. These people were not merely dry as dust intellectuals.
Of course true genius is a complex and rare phenomenon. But we can gain at least some understanding of it by tapping into our own creativity.
Sadly, many people have never found this within themselves. They go through life without ever suspecting that they have any hidden creative ability.
But the good news is that it is genuinely possible to identify the signs of genius in handwriting together with creativity, passion and a lot more.
Here are some of the details:
How to Read the Signs of Genius in Handwriting
In The Mark of Genius I have presented a step-by-step guide that will take you through a range of handwriting samples so that you can see for yourself where the rich lodes of talent are hidden like nuggets of gold.
It’s designed to help you identify talents, skills, creativity, and intelligence in your own or in any other handwriting.
You’ll get full descriptions and explanations of many fascinating handwriting samples of some of the most famous geniuses of all time.
You’ll find out –
- How to identify signs of intelligence in your own or in any other handwriting.
- How to identify the signs of talent and creativity.
- How to recognize originality and creative thinking.
- How to identify fearlessness and moral courage because these mark the person who is gifted with an entrepreneurial and adventurous spirit
- How to recognize the signs of a fertile imagination which is an essential component of genius. In fact, it was Einstein who said that imagination was more important than knowledge!
- How to recognize the signs of emotion that fire the mind and inspire the flame of creativity. Because quite simply, passion and mental energy are the hallmarks of creativity and giftedness.
All this information and much more is available in “The Mark of Genius” which is exclusive to Graphology world.
Get “The Mark of Genius” here: