Actually, it’s important to know because in today’s world confidence rules. The fact is that if you want to succeed you have to be confident.
That’s just how it works!
A confident person has a head start in almost any competitive field.
Have you noticed how a sports coach will do everything in his power to instill confidence into his team?
Because confidence makes the difference between winning and losing – and the coach knows it. Never underestimate the power of confidence!
Confidence in handwriting
But we are talking handwriting here. So I want to show you how your handwriting can provide you with a quick and unique way to check your level of confidence.
You see, the minute you set pen to paper, your confidence – or the lack of it is immediately obvious to a graphologist.
The best way to explain what I mean is by showing you a sample of confident handwriting.
- A large handwriting is one of the first signs of confidence – but it can vary!
- A confident person will also write with firm pressure – in other words, the line of writing will be fairly dark
- Letters will be legible and clear
- t-strokes and other horizontal strokes will be firm and slant upwards
- The handwriting will tend to slant slightly to the right
This is a very simplified example but as you can see, concrete proof is far more convincing than a thousand words.
Now that you know more or less what to look for why not check out your own handwriting? You may be in for a surprise!
If you have any questions about confidence in handwriting I’ll be glad to answer them below.
Trackback from your site.